Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 17: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

Hey Everyone!

Today I did the regular scheduled day since there were already two workouts in it which were Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. I was tired when I first started because of the double INSANITY workouts I've been doing all week and that it was around 8:15pm; I'm used to doing my workouts earlier in the day. However, once pushing through the warm up and really stretching out my muscles, I had a great Pure Cardio workout!!! Then was time for Cardio Abs, and it was perfect timing considering I got my Beachbody Yoga Mat in the mail today! I also received my P90X Pull Up Bar and my Body Fat tester. Back to Cardio Abs; today was only my second time doing Cardio Abs and it felt awesome. I never thought that my abs could burn that much, and without doing a single sit up!!! It was great!

Tomorrow will be my last day of doubling up workouts and I will be all caught up on all my INSANITY workouts by Day 19!

It's time to Dig DEEPER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment