Tuesday, July 13, 2010

WELCOME FRIENDS!!!

Hi Guys!!!

So after years of saying I would never do it, I have finally started a blog. However, this blog is for purposes of motivation while I endeavor into a new workout plan where I will be making DAILY UPDATES throughout my progression of Beachbody's INSANITY by Shaun T.

Tomorrow, July 13th, will be the first of 65 days of hardcore training and workouts!!! I cannot wait to start this challenging, life changing, intense workout plan. This blog was created part because I wanted a place where I could update my status daily and keep myself on track as well as I wanted a place where my friends could support me in my journey to completely redesign my body and get in the best shape of my life!

So there it is folks, until September 15th, I will be sticking to Beachbody's INSANITY. I thank you in advance for your support and please feel free to ask questions or post anything that you feel would be a benifitiary contribution for my goal.

Thank you for your time and I wish to see you soon!
All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment