Friday, September 3, 2010

DAY 51: MAX INTERVAL PLYO

Yesterday was awesome! I did well with my MAX INTERVAL PLYO workout and was able to push myself even further. This workout kick my ass though!! I feel great until about halfway when it catches up to me and totally tires me out, then I have like 5 minutes where I'm really pushing hard then a second wind always seems to come out for the end.

More importantly, today was my prep day for starting P90X!!! That's right ladies and gents, I decided to start P90X before finishing INSANITY so that I have 11 days of double craziness!!! I figured if anything, it's going to push my body to the point where my results will be that much better! So tomorow I start Day 1 of P90X which will be CHEST AND BACK, and AB RIPPER X!

Bring it and Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment