Friday, October 8, 2010

DAY 31: CARDIO X, BACK AND BICEPS, AB RIPPER X

What a day today!!!

I started the morning off with my AM workout - CARDIO X! I love starting my day out with this workout. You get a little bit of everything: yoga, kenpo, plyometrics, core work. Today it was beautiful out so I did CARDIO X out on my patio in the morning sun. When I was finished, it was so nice out, I decided to jump in the pool before showering. I ended up swimming laps for about 15 minutes, then came inside and hopped in the shower.

I went about my day running errands and packing up my old apartment. Then it was time for the Philadelphia Flyers' season opener against the Penguins in Pittsburgh. WE WON! The boys played great!!

After watching the game and eating some food with the guys, I came home and started my PM workouts.... at 11:15pm! I started with BACK AND BICEPS. What a workout!! I feel like my arms are about to explode and my lats feel so big I feel like I can fly away!! I'm not gonna be able to do anything with my arms tomorrow! After that was good ol' AB RIPPER X! Now it's time for a protein shake and BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment