Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back to Reality!

Hey everyone!

So after bragging about doing my workout on vacation and being really proud of myself, I let myself down and missed three workouts on my last 3 days of vacation. This is a HUGE bummer!!! However.... to make up for it, I will be doing two workouts per day this week to make up for it! So IT'S TIME TO GET INSANE!!

That being said, I will not be doing a week 2 weigh in or a week 2 photo since I fell off the wagon! Instead, I will be holding off and I will update next week with a week 3 weigh in and week 3 photo!

I know I was bad while I was on vacation but to make up for it, I tried to lower my caloric intake to make up for the lack of burning calories.

That's it for now, I'm gonna get ready for my first day of double INSANITY workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment