Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 15: Workout # 1: Fit Test (Week 3)

So I just finished my first workout of the day which was my INSANITY FIT TEST.
This was the second time that I did the fit test; the first time was on my first day of INSANITY.

I am happy to report that I have improved my numbers in 7 out of 8 exercises! The only one I didn't improve in was Power Knees, which I stayed at my same number from two weeks ago, which was 110 repititions in one minute.

Even though I missed the 3 workouts last week, I still managed to improve overall and I almost doubled the repitions in some of the exercises!

I'm taking a little break to eat something and then digest, and then I will be doing one of the workouts that I missed last week, which is a double workout; Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs.

TIME TO DIG DEEP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment