Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 15: Workouts # 2 and # 3: Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

WHOOOOO!!!!!

I feel great!!! I just finished my second and third INSANITY workouts of the day!!! Pure Cardio was really hard in the beginning but once I pushed through all three warm up circuits and went deep into my stretch, I got a second wind and was able to dig deep all the way to the end!


Then came Cardio Abs. This was the first time I've done Cardio Abs since I missed it last week while I was on vacation. I didn't know what to expect. The last ab workout I did was Ab Ripper X from P90X which is great but it's really challenging!! Like Tony says, "I love it, but I hate it!" When I heard that Cardio Abs didn't have a single crunch of sit-up, I got excited for an easier workout.....yeah, right! Cardio Abs kicked my abs!!!!

Looking forward for a day with only 2 workouts tomorrow.

Bru

No comments:

Post a Comment