Tuesday, July 20, 2010

WEEK 1 WEIGHT IN

Week 1 is finished!!!

Only 8 more weeks to go!!

Let's see how everything is going on my weigh in:

Weight: 141 lbs
Waist: 32 in
Chest: 34.5 in
Left Bicep: 13 in
Right Bicep: 13.5 in

Here is my Week 1 weight in picture:


Goal Tracking:
This first week I was able to lose 2 pounds off the scale, I lost 2 inches off my waist, and 1/2 an inch off my chest!! I originally said I wanted to add an inch on my chest and only my arms but for now I am happy burning as much fat as I can to rid my body of it! So inches going down in my chest doesn't mean that I am getting weaker but LEANER! This is great!! I am going to focus on getting rid of everything that I don't want before I start worrying about adding what I don't have.

That's all for now, going to go get ready to do my Day 8 workout!

See you soon

Stomach fat is starting to look better and I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment