Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 22: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

Hey everyone!!!

I'm just now getting a chance to write this because I worked all day today on the set of GLEE for 14+ hours.... I got home and did both my workouts, took a shower, cooked some dinner (at 12:30am) and then relaxed a little. Now I'm almost ready for bed and figured I would come on and update for the day.

Because of my long day I wasn't able to do my weigh in or my measurements today but they will be done tomorrow morning before I do my workout, then I will be going to Six Flags with my cousin who's in town from Brazil via San Diego!

Tonight I did the Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs workouts tonight and man, after a LONG day on my feet, it was HARD!! Pure Cardio, as usual made me sweat like crazy but that's what I love about INSANITY!!! I urge myself to sweat more and more and more every workout and push and DIG DEEP! Then Cardio Abs really worked my core and it was tough but when I was all finished, I felt that much better.

Tomorrow should be an interesting morning considering I will be doing a workout only 10 hours after my previous one.... we'll see how it goes! Cardio Power and Resistance, I will wake up and dominate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment