Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WEEK 3 WEIGH IN!

Alright everyone!!

Today is my 23rd day of INSANITY meaning that I have been on this program for a little more than 3 weeks. Since I didn't weigh in after week 2 (due to missed workouts while on vacation for 4 days) it has been 2 weeks since my last weigh in.

Here it goes:

Weight: 139 lbs
Waist: 30 in
Chest: 33.5 in
Left Bicep: 12.5 in
Right Bicep: 13 in

Here is my Week 3 Weigh In Picture:















Goal Tracking:
Since my last weigh in I have lost 2 more pounds off the scale, 2 more inches off my waist, another inch off my chest, and half an inch off of each bicep! That makes a total since starting INSANITY of 4 inches of my waits, 1.5 inches off the chest, and half an inch off of each bicep. I've lost a total of 4 lbs off the scale, which is awesome considering the fact that while I've been shredding through body fat, I've also been building muscle... especially in my legs!

I'm excited to finish off the first 4 weeks of workouts and move on to the recovery week and see how my body responds. After the recovery week, it will be time to push it to the MAX with all the MAX INTERVAL TRAINING workouts!!!!

Enough chatting, time for Cardio Power and Resistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment