Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WEEK 6 WEIGH IN!!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have done a weigh in! I've been kind of busy with my workouts and everything else going on in my life but today I figured since it is the beginning of Week 7, I would do a weigh in. I have 3 weeks left of INSANITY!!!! So here we go with the weigh in:

Weight: 137 lbs
Waist: 29 in
Chest: 33 in
Left Bicep: 12 in
Right Bicep: 13 in

Here is my Week 6 Weigh In Picture:



Goal Tracking:
Since my last weigh in I have lost 2 more pounds off the scale, one more inch off my waist, another half inch off my chest and half an inch off of my left bicep! I have reached all of my measurement goals!!!!! The only goals that I have not yet reached is my target weight and my body fat perentage. I wanted to lose a total of 10 pounds on INSANITY, so far I have lost 6 pounds so I need to lose 4 more! I also want to get my body fat to as low as 10%.

In the past 6 weeks of doing INSANITY, I have lost a total of 6 pounds, 5 inches off my waist, 3 inches off my hips, 2 inches off my chest, and about an inch off of each bicep!!! I only have 3 more weeks to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment