Saturday, September 4, 2010

DAY 53: MAX RECOVERY and DAY 2: PLYOMETRICS

Hey Everyone

Continuing with my INSANITY and P90X stack today was day 2 of P90X and the PLYOMETRICS workout. I started with this because my INSANITY workout is a recovery one, so I figured it's better to work hard and then recover.

The P90X PLYOMETRICS workout is crazy! It's very interesting how differently the two programs work my body. It seems like for the P90X PLYOMETRICS workout, it's not as cardio based as INSANITY's MAX PLYO workout but it still works my legs like CRAZY!!!! After finishing PLYOMETRICS and giving myself a little break to have my Results and Recovery Formule, I started the MAX RECOVERY workout. WOW!!! I must say that doing those two back to back is brutal!!! Especially at the end of MAX RECOVERY when we do all the pulses in the squat position, and then when you have to keep a heel off the ground and pulse and stretch and then both heels!!! It was NUTS!!! But I got through it and I felt very accomplished. Onto tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment