Saturday, September 4, 2010

DAY 54: MAX INTERVAL CIRCUIT and DAY 3: SHOULDERS AND ARMS and AB RIPPER X

WHOOOO!!!

Today I started off my day right!!! I woke up and had my preworkout drink, Jack3d, which gives me a lot of energy and has a thermogenic effect to melt away fat, and started my INSANITY workout for the day, MAX INTERVAL CIRCUIT! It was great! I sweated A LOT and worked my body like crazy!

Today was the first day that I am trying a scoop and a half of Jack3d before my INSANITY workout and then a scoop and half of NO2XPLODE before my P90X workout as my preworkout supplements. For the past 3 weeks I have been on an NO2XPLODE cycle, and before that I was on a Jack3d cycle. It was a great mix to have a little of both before the workouts.

Then I had my P90X workouts for the day, SHOULDERS AND ARMS, and then AB RIPPER X. The SHOULDERS AND ARMS workout was tough! I like it though because it's only as tough as you make it. If you're not feeling up for it, you can always pick a lighter weight and stuff. It has been a while since I've actually done weight training so it felt good to have dumbbells in my hands again and the feeling of lifting weights in my muscles. This was a GREAT workout! Then can AB RIPPER X! Man on man, this workout kills me!!! It's really good though because I feel my abs getting ripped apart and that means they're going to grow back even bigger!!! Whew, after a solid 2.5 hours of working out, I"m ready for a protein smoothie, and the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment