Monday, August 16, 2010

DAY 34: CORE CARDIO AND BALANCE

Alright! The end of my recovery week is here!

Today I spent a lot of the day getting an arm workout by stripping paint off of some chairs I got and sanding them as well. After about 6 hours of working on the chairs, I ate some food, and then it was time for my workout: CORE CARDIO AND BALANCE.

Today was the last day of working out for my recovery week. I had a really good workout today. I pushed hard and worked up an awesome sweat. When I was finished, I had my recovery drink, a delicious smoothie, and rested for a little while. Then, as I was watching TV, I decided to do some of the C-sit position exercises from the CARDIO ABS workout. Once I was finished, I decided to do some deltoid pushups or triangle pushups. After a set of 25 or so I got up and did about 60 seconds of wall sits. Then I did some Feifer Scissors from AB RIPPER X. Then I got up and did some Steam Engines. I continued doing core exercises for about 15 more minutes. Once I was finished, I felt great, stretched then took a nice hot shower before bed.

I decided to not take a day off tomorrow and I'm going to do the fit test. That way, I won't be pounding my body on Day 1 of Phase 2: MAX INTERVAL TRAINING by doing the Fit Test and the MAX INTERVAL CIRCUIT workout. I also might go on the hardcore hike, run and rock climbing adventure I did twice last week on Tuesday.

SO that means Fit Test 3 will be tomorrow and Tuesday we'll start with MAX INTERVAL TRAINING! Here we go people! Time to Dig Deeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment